Zarta - Community Guidelines
Last Updated: 08/17/2022
We want our community to be an enjoyable place for our users to creatively express themselves, enjoy and share videos, find delight in social experiences that enriches the ways we interact, and contribute to the collage of culture (both online and in our offline lives).
These Community Guidelines are to help build a positive environment for everyone to join our community. We hope that all our users will engage in friendly interactions and blaze the way for positive community spaces for everyone to be a part of.
- Share content that for which you have sufficient rights to do so: Before sharing content on Zarta, please remember to only use content that you have sufficient rights to do so. Don't post or upload anything where you don't have these rights, and always be mindful and respectful of other personal privacy.
- Share content appropriately: We hope you share content to show what makes you unique and for other users viewers to engage with what inspires them. We believe that a safe environment helps everyone do so openly. However, even when content is shared with good intentions, it could impact others, or be used by others, including in unanticipated ways. So, please be thoughtful and remember to share content appropriately.
To keep this community secure, don't do anything that is:
- Violation of any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, defamatory, exploitative, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical, psychological or emotional harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable.
- Harmful to minors in any way.
- Impersonation or an attempt to impersonate any person or any entity or that gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or any obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- Harassment or interference with any other's use and enjoyment of Zarta.
- Advocation, encouragement or assistance to any third party in doing any of the above.
Please see below for a non-exhaustive list of topics or information that specifically violates our Community Guidelines.
Please help us keep this community strong. Each of us is an important part of this community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines or if you have a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much,
The Zarta Team
The following is expressly prohibited on Zarta:
- No nudity
- No physical or psychological harm
- No sexual exploiting
- No manipulating, exploiting and abusing
- No endangering of physical safety
- No dangerous activities performed by non-professionals
- No blackmailing
- No suicide and self-harm
- No links to spam, porn, malware, etc
- No profanity
- No bullying
- No instructions to kill or harm
- No inciting violence
- No promotion of unhealthy eating behaviors
- No hate speech
- No hateful or violent ideology
- No criminal (unlawful) activities
- No frauds and scams
- No promotion of gambling
- No promotion of illegal or regulated goods, substances or services
- No misinformation
- No election fraud
- No vaccine misinformation
- No copyright and trademark infringements
- No promotion of the “replacement theory”
- No attempts to manipulate the platform to increase interaction metrics
- No posing as another person in a deceptive manner
- No disrespecting of personal privacy